The Historical Society welcomes your support through donations (tax deductible), membership, volunteering, serving on the Board, and through the sales of merchandise. To join the Society or sign up for volunteer opportunities, please visit our Membership page. For information on our merchandise and sales locations, please visit our Merchandise page. Learn about other ways to Get Involved through local projects and participate in current projects, become an RFHS volunteer or create a personal oral history. Contact us for more information or to get involved: email@example.com.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Archiving/Preservation (inventory, cataloging artifacts and preserving photos, etc.)
- Board Member (serve a 2 year term)
- Cutlery & Merchandise Sales (set up, take down, sell, inventory and ordering)
- Grants (grant searching and writing)
- Greening of Red Feather Craft Fair and Holiday Decorating
- Historical Story Teller (Local History, re-enactors, personal anecdotes)
- Newsletter (writing articles)
- Robinson Cabin (preservation)
- Tours and Trips (set up/lead a tour or trip)
- Website (write/submit articles)
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 970-495-0560.
Our mailing address is:
Red Feather Historical Society
P.O. Box 565
Red Feather Lakes, CO 80545
Thank you for your support!