Your safety is of utmost importance and due to COVID-19 the 2020 annual meeting will be conducted via a Zoom webinar rather than a dinner.
Join the Zoom webinar by one of these three methods:
- Web browser: zoom.us/j/9195783616
- Zoom Cloud Meetings app: The meeting ID is 919 578 3616. A password is not required. Available on Apple and Google Play stores.
- Telephone: 1-669-900-6833. Enter the meeting ID. You do not need to enter a participant ID.
If you have unreliable internet, you may use the WiFi at the POA building along with several of the presenters. Physical distancing of 6 feet will be utilized. Arrive 10 minutes early and wear a face mask.
- Reading and approval of the 2019 annual meeting minutes
- 2019-20 Treasurers Report and Proposed Budget for 2020-21
- Board member elections
- Reports on activities in progress
Click the links to download and print out the information for the items of business to be voted on. These documents will be displayed online during the meeting but printing beforehand will be particularly helpful for the participants using telephone.
Tips on using Zoom
- Download the app “Zoom Cloud Meetings” beforehand. Available for Mac, Windows, and mobile/tablet (iOS and Android). zoom.us/support/download
- Allow the app to access the microphone and camera. You don’t need to allow notifications. On Mac you might need to change the security settings.
- You can join with, or without video.
- Computer audio works well as long as you computer has a microphone and speakers. Using earbuds or headset is helpful if you are in a noisy area.
- You will be on mute and no video initially. If you have a question, raise your hand or enter your question in chat and the moderator will either read your question or unmute you.
- If you have limited internet access, turn off Wi-Fi on the other devices and computers in the house.
- Depending on your internet connection, Zoom may disconnect temporarily. Be patient while it reconnects. If you lose the connection completely, use your phone and call 1-669-900-6833 with meeting ID 919 578 3616
- Send your questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a text to 970-420-2408 if you have difficulties when joining the meeting